We maintain a stringent process to produce highly accurate cad perfect file in the quickest possible time to the clients.
We maintain the following work procedures to fulfill the requirements of our clients :-
- Receive the files from the clients along with the scope of works. Our team reviews the files and if issues are found regarding the quality of the images as well as the original files, clarifies all the issues with the client. Clarify.
- We then appoint cad operator/s for re-drafting as per project requirements. The raster information is then manually to ensure complete perfection. The redrawing process can also be customized according to layering guidelines, standards, element layers or levels, line weight, line styles, text style or other element attributes, title blocks, colors, fonts, file naming conventions.
- After redrafting process is completed, the project manager checks its accuracy and if any omission is found, he then instructs the cad operator/s to make the proper correction. Afterward, the project manager will match the converted file with the original document for errors and approve it.
- Final output is delivered to the client in a recognized drawing format like DWG, DXF, DGN etc. We will also send a database in a spreadsheet format that includes major information explaining each drawing like sheet number, drawing title, design information, scale and revision dates.
- We deliver the file in various formats like CD/DVD, FTP download and through email (if file size remains between 10 MB).